When we are 27, there are things that you and I may come across. There are many things but to be on this list, I want to share my own perspective and experience.
When we are 27:
- Rushing to our lives, looking for jobs and making money without a single thought for ourselves.
- We think that we have it all, but in the end, there is nothing left with a shallow.
- Having a stable job with a regular salary or wages, just enough for ourselves and travel to some places.
- We surround with our beloved one, and they are proud of us when we can make money and also, take care of the people that we care for, including ourselves.
- Having a quality social network (not Facebook, geez!) Just enough for us to hang out and talk as ourselves.
- Nothing much for us to worry about, and it seems like we can get over with most of the things that happen to us. But on top of that: what is this feeling of…loneliness?
- Around 6:00 or 7:00, even though we’re still sleepy and hung over from last night party, but we still get up and back to work…somehow…
- Hit the book and quotas all day long. From 9:00 to 17:00 or maybe more! Get ourselves through the meeting and get used to the complaints.
- Try to catch up and do our best just to make sure that we get our pays and earn some bonuses at the end of the year.