My reading list in the past:
- The Art of Game Design: A Book of Lenses, Second Edition 2nd Edition by Jesse Schell.
- Game Design Workshop: A Playcentric Approach to Creating Innovative Games, Third Edition 3rd Edition by Tracy Fullerton.
- Level Up! The Guide to Great Video Game Design by Scott Rogers.
- Theory of Fun for Game Design by Raph Koster.
- Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World 1st Edition by Jana McGonigal.
- Blood, Sweat, and Pixels: The Triumphant, Turbulent Stories Behind How Video Games Are Made by Jason Schreier.
- Challenges for Games Designers: Non-Digital Exercises for Video Game Designers by Brenda Brathwaite & Ian Schreiber.
- Actionable Gamification: Beyond Points, Badges, and Leaderboards by Yu-kai Chou.
- Game Feel: A Game Designer’s Guide to Virtual Sensation (Morgan Kaufmann Game Design Books) 1st Edition by Steve Swink.
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal.
- Gamify: How Gamification Motivates People to Do Extraordinary Things by Brian Burke.
- Players Making Decisions: Game Design Essentials and the Art of Understanding Your Players 1st Edition by Zack Hiwiller.
- Rules of Play: Game Design Fundamentals (The MIT Press) by Katie Salen Tekinbas
Building A Game Studio
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries.
- Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers by Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur.
- Agile Game Development with Scrum (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) by Clinton Keith.
- The Game Production Handbook 2nd Edition Edition by Heather Chandler
To Understand Myself & Live
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephan R. Covey.
- The Upside of Irrationality: The Unexpected Benefits of Defying Logic by Dan Ariely.
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg.
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain.
- 7 (Seven) Kinds of Smart: Identifying and Developing Your Multiple Intelligences by Thomas Armstrong.
- The Black Swan: Second Edition: The Impact of the Highly Improbable: With a new section: “On Robustness and Fragility” (Incerto) by Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell.
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell.
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell.
- What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures by Malcolm Gladwell.
- The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life by Robin Sharma.